Episode 9 / 2.60, Tutorials, Breaking Stuff & Community Project¶
This show Thomas and I just chatted about what we’ve been up to in the past few weeks and discussed a few issues we’ve noticed recently.
- 2.60 – release candidates coming out
- I procrastinate real work and try out a fun feature that *might* help camera placement in an interior:
- “The Arch Way” – some comparisons with blender.
- Blender wins awards in association with Autodesk
- Stupid Mistake! last episode I confused 123d with 123d-sculpt ipad application.